» Best Ways to Protect Rater Anonymity in 360-Degree Feedback Reviews
What are the best ways to ensure anonymity when running 360-degree
assessments with the EchoSpan tool?
With our 360-degree feedback tool, you can achieve this in a number of ways:
- Set a required minimum response number per Relationship Group Ensure. We
recommend you assign and receive feedback from a minimum of 3 Raters from
each non-managerial Relationship Group. If these minimums are not met, then
the feedback from this Relationship Group will not be displayed on the
Targets final report.
- Administrators are able to set this minimum going to the "Setup"
menu option >> "Advanced Settings" and accessing the "Reports" section
on this page. There will be an option called "Minimum Responses Per
- Administrators also have the ability to utilize the "Pool Rater Groups"
feature. This feature lets you combine the feedback from 1 Relationship with
another if certain minimum responses are not received.
- You can access this feature by going to the "Setup" menu option >>
"Advanced Settings" and accessing the "Reports" section on this page.
There will be an option called "Pool Rater Groups to Protect Anonymity".
- Finally, if your organization wants total anonymity, meaning Admins
should not have access to the feedback data, EchoSpan can either activate
settings that only allow Admins to view compiled results (not individual
results), or you can totally outsource the administration and project
management to one of our Client Managers.
Last updated: Wednesday, December 10, 2014