» Eleven New 360-Degree Feedback Features
Based on feedback from customers, we've added dozens of enhancements to our
tool in the last year. Eleven of the most popular additions are listed below for
your reference, in case you hadn't already activated or noticed them. Keep an
eye out for even more new useful additions coming soon.
- Automated development
planning. Our new add-on module enables employees to create and
manage professional development plans based on their review results.
- New how-to videos. Streaming help videos are now
available for all standard features.
- Extended comment limits. The character limit for
comments was increased from 4,000 to 8,000 characters.
- Dual rating scales. We've added the ability to rate
employees using a dual scale (i.e. importance vs. frequency).
- Angled rating scale. The standard rating scale is now
rotated 45 degrees for easier readability. The original, horizontal
presentation is still an option.
- Create your own reading recommendations . Add your own
reading recommendations and development action guides and present them
dynamically to targets based on review scores.
- Email delivery tester. Ensure reliable delivery of
system email to your users with our new email test utility.
- WYSIWYG email designer. HTML (formatted) email messages
can now be edited visually with our new point-and-click email designer.
- Digital signatures. Targets and their managers can be
asked to digitally sign their 360 review responses at the end of the review
- Voluntary raters. Raters can select targets that they
want to provide feedback to, even if not formally requested. Voluntary rater
feedback can be associated with an existing rater group or placed in a
special "voluntary rater" group.
- Self-enrollment. Individuals in your company can
request 360 reviews on-demand and be automatically enrolled and set up
within the system.
If you have any questions about accessing or implementing these additions,
please feel free to contact us.
Last updated: Thursday, January 23, 2014