Add report components to a custom Group Report template
Product Guides for EchoSpan 360-Degree Feedback
You can add report components to any of your custom Group Report templates. These components can be moved around in order and customized once added to your template.
- From the drop-down menu, select Reports >> Edit Report Templates.
- Click the "Open a Template to Edit" button on the left side of the page.
- Select the template you would like to edit from the drop-down.
- Click the "Open Template" button.
- Click the "Insert a Report Section" button at the top of the page to insert a new report section. By default the system will display EchoSpan's editable report components.
- Check the radio button next to each section that you would like to add to your open template. You will be able to preview, edit, and remove the section as needed, once it is added.
- Click the "Add Selected Components" button at the bottom of the window.
- Drag/drop the components into the desired order of appearance and then click "Save Page Order"
Last updated: Thursday, January 19, 2017
group report components, add to group report, custom report template