You have the option to use EchoSpan's standard Group Report template and/or create and customize your own. Follow to steps below to create a custom Group Report template.
- From the drop-down menu, select Reports>> Edit Report Templates.
- Click the "Create a New Template" button on the left side of the page.
- Enter a title for your Group Report template.
- Select how you would like the template to be created. You can:
- Start with a blank report template (A new report template will be created with the cover page component only).
- Auto-generate template based on project content
- Duplicate the current report template (The template that is currently open for editing on your screen will be duplicated).
- Duplicate the template below (Allows you to select one of your current templates from a drop down or duplicate the EchoSpan Standard Group Report).
- Select the Report Type as “Group 360 Report”.
- Click the "Submit" button and your template will be opened to allow for editing.
- Click "Insert a Report Section" to add report components to your template
- Optional: drag and drop the report components to the order you want them to appear in the report. Click Save Page Order.
- Click on "Settings" for each component you wish to customize
Last updated: Thursday, January 19, 2017