Raters are individuals that provide feedback to Targets in a 360-degree feedback review. There are two main ways that administrative users can assign Raters to a Target's review so that they can provide feedback.
Upload your raters from an excel spreadsheet.
- From the drop-down menu, select Raters >> Import From Excel.
- Click the link in the instructions to download the import file that will explain how they should be formatted.
- Fill out the Rater tab on the spreadsheet.
- Then, copy the data from the excel spreadsheet and paste it into the area provided.
- The system will automatically check your excel data for errors and alert you if any exist.
Raters can be added to a project one at a time.
- From the Home page of your project, click on a Target's name to proceed to their feedback profile page.
- Here you will see a box in the bottom right of the page labeled "Add a Rater".
- Enter the Rater's first name, last name, email address, and their relationship to the target.
- Click "Submit."
Additionally, you can configure projects for Targets to select their own Raters. For more information on configuring your projects for Targets to select their own Raters, please see this article.
Last updated: Tuesday, July 26, 2016