If your project is setup to require an Auditor to review each Target's Rater list, the auditor can send out the Rater's emails. If this setting is ON they will have the option to finalize the Target's list of Raters and send out the Rater emails concurrently.
To turn ON this feature:
- From the drop-down menu, select Setup >> Advanced Settings.
- Expand the Targets & Auditors section.
- Choose the ALLOW setting for the Allow Auditor to Send Invitation Setting.
- Click "Save Settings" at the bottom of the page.
1. The rater review invitation will be sent to Raters if this setting is turned ON. If you would prefer the raters receive a summary invitation this setting should not be turned on.
2. If the project autopilot is ON for your project and you have a date populated for the Feedback Phase or the Email Summary Invitation for Raters: the auditors will NOT be allowed to send rater emails.
Last updated: Monday, August 15, 2016