Apply a design to a report template
If you are using EchoSpan's editable report components in a custom report template you can apply a report design to the template, which can include custom cover page art as well as graphical page headers and footers.
- From the drop-down menu, select Reports >> Edit Report Templates.
- Click the " Open a Template to Edit " button at the top of the page.
- Select the template you would like to edit from the drop-down .
- Click the "Open Template" button.
- Click the "Apply a Design" button at the top of the page and select the radio button for the design you would like to use.
- Click "Save Selection".
Designs can be applied to both individual as well as group PDF report templates.
**The above settings apply to Professional and Enterprise editions. If you are Enterprise level and want to apply custom artwork, please reach out to your Client Manager for artwork specifications.
Last updated: Friday, January 19, 2018