Apply advanced settings to other projects
Administrators can apply the same settings to multiple projects at once to save time with project configuration.
- Login to your account and open a project.
- From the drop-down menu, select Setup >> Advanced Settings.
- Configure the settings you wish to change.
- Click “Apply settings to other projects.”
- Check the box (es) next to the compatible projects for which you want to apply the same settings and then click “Close.”
- Click “Save Settings.”
Last updated: Tuesday, January 9, 2018