Automatically translate comments in a report
Enterprise Edition clients can choose to automatically translate open-ended feedback commentary from one language to another so that end users can read their entire report in their preferred language.
- From the drop-down menu, select Reports >> Edit Report Templates.
- Click the "Open a Template to Edit" button at the top of the page.
- Select the template you would like to edit from the drop-down.
- Click the "Open Template" button.
- Add the “Comments with Auto Translate and Auto Redaction” component to your template.
- Click the "Settings" option on the right side of the screen for the Comments with Auto Translate and Auto Redaction component.
- Here, you will find the option to turn on or off the translation feature by checking or unchecking the box next to the languages you have setup in your project.
- Once you have completed customizations for this section click the "Close" button at the bottom of the window and your settings will be saved.
NOTE: Comments that are automatically translated are flagged so it's clear to the reader that they are not original.
Last updated: Thursday, May 24, 2018