Batch reports based on Target language
When multi-language features are enabled in the Enterprise edition, administrators can batch reports in the language that the Target selected to complete the review, automatically. The language for the report template is determined by the language that the Target selects to complete the review from the sign-in page or dashboard.
Admins can define a particular report template as the preferred template for the language it is rendered in. If the admin changes the language of the template, it removes the preferential setting. If the client sets a template as preferred, it removes all other preferred settings for that language. To enable this functionality:
- Create a multi-language project and make translations visible to participants.
- From the drop-down menu, select Reports >> Edit Reports and create a report template for each language in the project.
- For each translated template, click the option to associate the report with a specific language and then click Set as Preferred Report template for [[language]].
- The default report language will be designated for each Target based on the language that they select on the sign-in page or dashboard.
- To generate reports, select Reports >> Batch PDF Reports from the drop-down menu.
- Select the main report template to associate with the batch.
- Select the option to Override selection with language-specific template
- The language selected by the Target to complete the review will be identified on the Batch Reports dashboard.
- Click "Batch Selected Reports".
A pop-up confirmation will appear immediately, and an email notification will be sent to the administrator when the reports are available to review and distribute.
** Available on Enterprise edition
Last updated: Friday, January 03, 2020