You may need to change or delete a Target's auditor during the review process. This can be done from the administrator tool.
- From the drop-down menu, select Targets >> Manage.
- Click on the Target's name to view their profile page.
- At the top of the page you can select " Delete Auditor " or "Delete Auditor & Notify Target".
If you choose "Delete Auditor & Notify Target" - the target will receive an email notification to "Please modify your rater list".
- This email template can be edited by going to Email >> Edit Email Templates
- Then, expand the Targets section.
- Click on the "Rater List Returned for Modifications" template.
- Click "Save Template" after you have completed your edits.
** Note: If you have your project setup so the target's manager is their auditor you will notice that a link appears next to all of the managers on the rater list that says "Set this rater as Auditor". If you click on this link, the auditor will be reset and an email invitation to approve the target's rater list will be sent to the correct manager.
Last updated: Monday, August 15, 2016