Targets and their Managers can review feedback results in an online, interactive format. Report structure and content is customizable just like PDF reports. Use the steps below to create a custom Interactive Report template and turn on the ability for your users to access the report from their dashboard.
- Login to your account and open a project.
- Create a custom report template and choose “Interactive Report” for the report type.
- Once you have the Interactive Report template created, from the drop-down menu, select Setup >> Advanced Settings.
- Expand the “On-Demand & Historical Reporting” section.
- Select the report template you wish to use for the “Target Interactive Report Template” and “Manager Interactive Report Template.”
- Click “Save Settings.”
Last updated: Tuesday, January 09, 2018