Configure interactive reports on Target and Manager dashboard(s)
Targets and their Managers can review feedback results in an online, interactive format. Report structure and content is customizable just like PDF reports. Use the steps below to create a custom Interactive Report template and turn on the ability for your users to access the report from their dashboard.
- Login to your account and open a project.
- Create a custom report template and choose “Interactive Report” for the report type.
- Once you have the Interactive Report template created, from the drop-down menu, select Setup >> Advanced Settings.
- Expand the “On-Demand & Historical Reporting” section.
- Select the report template you wish to use for the “Target Interactive Report Template” and “Manager Interactive Report Template.”
- Click “Save Settings.”
Last updated: Tuesday, January 9, 2018