Convert scores to percentages in reports
Product Guides for EchoSpan 360-Degree Feedback
Using a custom report template, admins can choose to convert scores from a numerical value to a percentage on some of our standard 360 report components.
- From the drop-down menu, select Reports >> Edit Report Templates.
- Click the "Open a Template to Edit" button (located on the left side of the page).
- Select the template you would like to edit from the drop-down.
- Click the "Open Template" button.
- Click the "Settings" option on the right side of the screen for any of the following components: Competency Profile Chart, Competency Summary, Individual Review Items Enhanced or Blind Spots/ Hidden Strengths.
- Here, you will find the option to express scores as percentages by checking the box.
- Once you have completed customizations for the section click the "Close" button at the bottom of the window and your settings will be saved.
Last updated: Thursday, May 24, 2018
percentages, convert scores, percent, report scores