Create a custom report template
Product Guides for EchoSpan 360-Degree Feedback
You have the option to use EchoSpan's standard report templates and/or create and customize your own.
- If you would like to create a custom template to use, from the drop-down menu, select Reports >> Edit Report Templates.
- Click the "Create a New Template" button on the left-hand side of the page.
- Enter a title for your report template.
- Select how you would like the template to be created. You can:
- Start with a blank report template (A new report template will be created with the cover page component only).
- Auto-generate template based on project content (The template will be created automatically based on the item types that are included in the project).
- Duplicate the current report template (The template that is currently open for editing on your screen will be duplicated).
- Duplicate the template selected below (Allows you to select one of your current templates from a drop down).
- Click the " Submit " button and your template will be opened to allow for editing.
Last updated: Thursday, August 25, 2016
reports, customize reports, new report template, create template, custom report