The Developmental Resource Editor lets you input your own resources to create your own dynamic reading recommendations for 360 feedback reports. The reading recommendations that you add are presented to Targets as part of their final report and are shown dynamically based on review scores.
- Log into your project.
- From the drop-down menu, select Project >> Widgets.
- Click the Developmental Resource Editor.
- Select the radio button “Add New Resource.”
- Choose “Dynamic Reading Material” under Resource Type.
- Input Resource Title, Author, URL (Optional), Length (Optional), Abstract Summary, Access Info or Usage Instructions (Optional).
- Choose the competencies to associate with the developmental resource.
- Click “Save.”
Once your custom resources are added to your custom library, you can have the system display your content when the reports are generated by following the steps below:
- From the drop-down menu, select Reports >>Edit Report Templates.
- Click the "Open a Template to Edit" button at the top of the page.
- Select the template you would like to edit from the drop-down.
- Click the "Open Template" button.
- Click the "Settings" option on the right side of the screen for the Recommended Developmental Reading component.
- Select the “Content Source” to your desired library/libraries.
- When you click “Close” your settings will be saved.
You can also display your custom developmental resources on a Target’s review dashboard by following these steps:
- From the drop-down menu, select Setup >> Advanced Settings.
- Expand the Targets & Auditors section.
- Choose “ON” next to the Dynamic Reading Suggestions on Dashboard Option.
- Then, select the “Content Source” to your desired library/libraries.
- Click “Save Settings” at the bottom of the page.
Last updated: Monday, October 23, 2017