Customize each report component to display custom titles, introduction text, graphics, and more.
- From the drop-down menu, select Reports >>Edit Report Templates.
- Click the "Open a Template to Edit" button and select the template for which you would like to update.
- Click the "Settings" option on the right side of the screen for the component that you would like to customize.
- Here, you will find options to customize titles, introductions text, graphics and more. Select the check box next to the option you would like to customize and then enter your text or choose your desired default setting.
- Once you have completed customizations for the section click the "Close" button at the bottom of the window and your settings will be saved.
Last updated: Monday, August 29, 2016