Observers are individuals that are selected to provide feedback on a particular development plan goal. Observers can be managed by any user with read/write access to a development plan.
- Are selected from the Employee's most recent 360 feedback rater list.
- Can view specifics of any goal he or she is assigned to observe.
- Can comment on the employee's progress on any goal they are assigned to observe.
- Each goal can have its own observer.
Users can add Observers for an item once they open the item for editing. They simply navigate to the Tracking section and select who they would like to observe their plan. One Observer can be selected per goal.
Employees (or managers with read/write plan access) can remove an Observer from a goal by doing the following:
- The employee should log into their dashboard and click the “Manage Current Development Plan” link.
- Then, open a goal for editing.
- Navigate to the Tracking section and select “None” under the observer options.
- Click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
Last updated: Monday, January 16, 2017