Disable a sub-account
Product Guides for EchoSpan 360-Degree Feedback
You can disable a sub-account from your account at any time. Disabling a sub-account will remove access to the sub-account for all Administrators and users.
- From the My Account tab, select the Sub-Accounts option.
- Check the box next to the name of the sub-account that you wish to modify.
- Click “Disable Account(s).”
- The system will confirm that you wish to disable the account. Click “Ok” to proceed.
- The sub-account will then be disabled so that it is no longer active.
Last updated: Friday, October 13, 2017
disable sub account, delete sub account, deactivate sub account