Duplicate a project
A project (Review items, email templates, and project settings) can be duplicated from your 360 account homepage.
- Click the "Create a New Project" link."
- Title your project.
- Choose the duplicate existing project radio button.
- Select your project name from the list below
- Click "Create Project".
You can also clone Targets and Raters when duplicating a previous project in order to save time and run another review on the same group.
- The feature will only clone Raters from the source project that are in "Needs Review," "Approved," "In Progress" or a "Finished" status.
- When Raters are not selected to be cloned, the system will always clone a self-Rater if one exists.
- Auditors are not cloned.
- Email is not queued when users are cloned.
Last updated: Tuesday, January 17, 2017