Edit the report font
If you are using EchoSpan's editable report components in a custom report template you can customize the font that your report, generated with the custom template, will display.
- From the drop-down menu, select Reports >> Edit Report Templates.
- Click the "Open a Template to Edit" button at the top of the page.
- Select the template you would like to edit from the drop-down.
- Click the "Open Template" button.
- Click the "Report Font" button at the top of the page and select the radio button for the font you would like to use.
- Click "Save Selection".
- NOTE: You do not have the option to select a font type when combining "Legacy" and "Editable" or "Custom Library" components into a single template. Report templates with older components will default to the Arial font.
Last updated: Monday, August 29, 2016