Group Reports allow you to create a PDF report containing the results of all or select Targets in your projects. Group Reports use Editable Report Components which give you control over the layout and appearance of your reports. They allow you to change the names of report sections, styles of charts and graphs, create reports for different languages and much more, all within the administrative tool.
- From the drop-down menu, select Reports>> Create Group Report.
- Title your Group Report.
- Select the projects that should be included in the report. Note: Only projects with comparable content and structure are listed.
- Select the targets that should be included in the Group Report averages.
- Choose your report template from the drop-down menu.
- Set a password (optional).
- Click "Create Report".
- The Group Reports will be generated in the background and emailed to you.
Last updated: Thursday, January 19, 2017