Generate a Target's report
Product Guides for EchoSpan 360-Degree Feedback
The culmination of any feedback survey or performance review process is the final report. A target's report is easily customized and is downloadable anytime. There is no limit to how many times a report can be generated. Once a target report is generated, any future generated reports for the target will replace the report on file.
Option 1: Generate one Target's report at a time.
- On the project home page you will see a list of all your targets. To the right of the Target's name you will see a link that says Report . Click on the PDF report link.
- Choose the template you want to use to generate the report.
- To set a default report template in your project, select "Set as the default report for this project" (optional).
- Set a password (optional).
- Choose the minimum amount of responses required for each item for non-managerial and self groups (optional).
- Click "Create Report".
- Once the report has generated, a link will be provided so you can download it.
*** Minimum Filter intensity settings can be found by going to Setup >> Advanced Settings >> Reports. This feature is not available for Starter accounts.
Option 2: Generate multiple Targets' reports at one time.
- You can batch your reports to be generated by the system so you do not have to run them one at a time. From the drop-down menu, select Reports>>Batch PDF Reports.
- Select the report template you want to use to generate your reports.
- To set a default report template in your project, select "Set as the default report for this project"
- Choose the minimum amount of responses required for each item of non-managerial and self-groups (optional).
* **Filter intensity settings can be found by going to Setup >> Advanced Settings >> Reports. This feature is not available for Starter accounts.
- Select whether you would like Targets from "This project only" or "All active projects" displayed below.
- Select the Targets whose reports you want to generate, and click "Batch SELECTED Reports" . Or you can click "Batch ALL Reports" to generate all of the reports. If you are selecting the reports you would like generated, you will need to complete the selection process for each page of names. You can expand the view of how many Targets are shown by page using the Results Per Page drop-down.
Option 3: Setup the Autopilot to generate your reports on a certain date.
- From the drop-down menu, select Project >> Project Autopilot. Turn the Autopilot Master Switch to ON.
- Scroll down to the Reports section and find the Batch PDF Reports for all Targets in Project option.
- Select a report template to use to generate the reports.
- Set your minimum filter (optional).
- Enter a date for the reports to be generated formatted as such MM/DD/YYYY.
- Click "Save Settings".
** Click here more information on the Autopilot.