How to associate Comment Items with Multiple Choice Items in Reports
Product Guides for EchoSpan 360-Degree Feedback
When a multiple choice item type is used, administrators can associate a specific comment item to appear in relation to the multiple choice option that is selected by the rater in the report output.
- Log into your project
- From the drop-down menu, select Setup >> Review Items
- Insert your review content, utilizing the Multiple Choice Item type (Radio or Drop-down)
- Next, insert your Comment Item and click the Advanced Options link.
- Select the Multiple Choice Item that you want to associate the Comment Item with.
- Create or edit your report template under the Reports >> Edit Report Templates menu option.
- Insert one of the Open Ended Comments Linked components from the report component library.
- Generate reports using your custom template to view linked results in the report output.
** Available on Professional and Enterprise editions
Last updated: Friday, January 3, 2020
multiple choice, associate comments with, MC item type, radio or drop down, drop-down, report component, components