How to insert HTML URL for Custom Invitation Link
Administrators can hyperlink text associated with the invitation code URL in email templates.To do this, email templates must first be set to HTML format in the project.
- Log into your project.
- From the drop-down menu, select Email >> Edit Email Templates
- Select the email template that you want to edit from the menu on the left of the editor. (The templates are sorted by recipient type, project phase, then message type.)
- Type in and highlight the text that you want to insert the hyperlink into.
- Click the Insert/Edit Link icon on the HTML formatting menu.
- Type [[htmlurl]] into the link editor and click Insert.
- The hyperlinked text will be visible in the email editor.Clickable links may be verified by sending a test email from the system.
**Available on Professional and Enterprise editions
Last updated: Friday, January 03, 2020
edit HTML link, URL, url, custom invitation link, email link, edit email, hyperlink, email template editor, insert link, edit link