How to insert HTML URL for Custom Invitation Link
Product Guides for EchoSpan 360-Degree Feedback
Administrators can hyperlink text associated with the invitation code URL in email templates.To do this, email templates must first be set to HTML format in the project.
- Log into your project.
- From the drop-down menu, select Email >> Edit Email Templates
- Select the email template that you want to edit from the menu on the left of the editor. (The templates are sorted by recipient type, project phase, then message type.)
- Type in and highlight the text that you want to insert the hyperlink into.
- Click the Insert/Edit Link icon on the HTML formatting menu.
- Type [[htmlurl]] into the link editor and click Insert.
- The hyperlinked text will be visible in the email editor.Clickable links may be verified by sending a test email from the system.
**Available on Professional and Enterprise editions
Last updated: Friday, January 3, 2020
edit HTML link, URL, url, custom invitation link, email link, edit email, hyperlink, email template editor, insert link, edit link