Translated survey content (questions, competencies, rating scales, etc.) can be uploaded into the EchoSpan admin tool. You can upload your own content or use auto-translated import templates built in Excel to expedite the process.
- From the drop-down menu, select Setup >> Language Translations.
- Select a new language to add to your project from the drop- down menu.
- Click "Import Content Translation." Here, you can upload your content or download import templates. The auto-translated template version will automatically translate the existing English content into whatever language was selected in the previous step.
- Once the file is downloaded, you can review and edit the translations as desired.
- Once your edits are complete, copy and paste the file back into the system in the text box under "Import Content Translation."
- Click the "Import" button.
- Once uploaded, the translations are reflected in the language translations interface.
NOTE: This feature is only available in the Enterprise Edition. If you are using super- competencies in any of your projects, please contact email@example.com before using this feature.
Last updated: Thursday, August 2, 2018