You can limit the number of times an individual can be selected as a Rater by Targets at a project or account level. This setting is generally used when Administrators are concerned about Raters being overworked.
- From the drop-down menu, select Setup >> Advanced Settings.
- Expand the Raters & Responses Section.
- Here you will find three setting options that pertain to rater limitation: "Limit Rater Requests", "Limit Rater Enforcement Scope", and "Rater Request Limiter Expiration".
- First, set the "Limit Rater Requests" option which allows you to set the number of times a rater can be selected to provide feedback.
- Next, set the "Limit Rater Request Enforcement Scope" option which allows you to select if you limiting settings apply across all of your project, only projects with rater limiting on, or the current project only.
- Finally, you can set the "Rater Request Limiter Expiration" option which allows you to determine the amount of time that passes once a rater has met their limit before they can be selected again as a rater.
- Click "Save Settings" at the bottom of the page.
***Note these features only apply to projects where targets are selecting their own raters. Admins can always bypass the rules and add the rater to additional targets. Additionally, raters selected to provide feedback in groups set as "Manager" groups are not counted against their project total.
Last updated: Thursday, August 11, 2016