Require auditors to review targets' rater lists
If your project is setup to allow Targets to select their own Raters you can require that an Auditor approves their Rater list prior to reviews being initiated. The Auditor can be selected by the Target, default to the Target's manager, or be the same person for all reviews.
Include an Auditor in your project's review process:
- From the drop-down menu, select Setup >> Project Settings.
- Select the Auditor Approved radio button from the Rater Approval / Rater List Auditor option.
- Click Save Changes.
Review additional Auditor Settings:
- From the drop-down menu, select Setup >> Advanced Settings.
- Expand the Target & Auditors section.
- Review the advanced Auditor settings for your project.
Last updated: Friday, August 12, 2016