Administrators can reset login information for a Rater or Target. This is useful in situations where the login may have been accidentally shared.
- Login to your account and open the project.
- From the Targets >> Manage page, click the Target’s name who needs their login reset or the Target’s name for which the Rater who needs their login reset belongs.
- Click the Reset invitation code icon next to the Target or Rater’s name
Next: Queue a new email to the Rater that will include their login information. **' This last step is required in order for a message to be generated for the user that contains the new login credentials.
- From the drop-down menu, select Raters >> Manage.
- Click the clock icon at the top of the page and select the type of message you want to send.
- Check the Raters you want to queue messages for.
- Click the "Selected Raters" button to queue the email.
- Go to Email >> Queued Messages to preview and send the email.
Last updated: Tuesday, January 9, 2018
reset login, re-set login, login, login info, password, reset log in, log-in, reset credentials, passcode, id, reset invitation code