Review Status shows the current status of the Target or Rater in the overall review process. Target and rater statuses can be found at Targets >> Manage or at Raters >> Manage.
- Needs Review - The Rater needs to be reviewed and approved by a designated Auditor or the project Administrator in order to be allowed to begin the feedback process.
- Approved - The Rater is approved to start the review process.
- Declined - The Rater has NOT been approved to participate in the review by the project Administrator or the Auditor.
- Finished - The Target/Rater has successfully completed the review.
- In Progress - The Target/Rater is in the process of completing the review.
- Opted Out - The Rater has decided to opt out of participating in the review.
- Disabled - The project Administrator has disabled the Rater's access.
To review target and rater statuses in excel or CSV format:
- Go to Reports >> Export Data Files
- Select Rater List (for current project) or Rater Status (for ALL projects)
- Click "Create Export File"
- An email will be sent to you with a link to the data
Last updated: Friday, November 19, 2021
definition, rater status definitions, meaning of status, target status, finished, in progress, in-progress, opted out, opted-out, decline, declined, Needs Review, disabled, approved, review statuses, rater statuses, rater status, rater status export, data export, rater export