When a manager finalizes a Target's Rater list, emails for the approved Raters are queued and available to send. From the drop-down menu, select Email>> Queued Messages to access the messages.
You have two options for sending out the emails.
Option 1: Project administrator manually releases emails from the email queue.
- From the drop-down menu, select Email >> Queued Messages.
- Select the emails to be distributed and click "Send Messages", or click "Send all Messages" to send all of the emails.
***The Rater Review Invitation is sent with this option.
Option 2: Auto-pilot used to send emails on a certain date.
- From the drop-down menu, select Project>> Project Autopilot.
- Populate a date for the field "Email Summary Invitations for Raters".
***The Rater Summary Invitation is sent with this option.
Additionally, you can setup your project so any raters not approved by a certain date will be automatically approved and their emails will be sent out following their approval. To do this, follow the steps below.
- From the drop-down menu, select Setup>> Advanced Settings.
- Expand the Target/Participant Section.
- Turn ON the option to Auto Approve Raters a certain amount of days after an auditor has been assigned.
- Turn "Auto-Approved Rater Email Handling" to SEND- send raters invitation email.
- Save settings at the bottom right of the page.
Last updated: Thursday, January 26, 2017