Net Promoter Score or NPS is a measure of how much others would recommend a company, product or employee. NPS is a trademarked process where questions are asked a specific way with a specific rating scale and reports are calculated according to their formula.
To add the NPS score to your project:
- Open the project and go to Setup >> Review Items.
- Click the "Add New Review Item" button.
- Type in the text for your new item and choose the Category it will belong to.
- Choose the item type as "Net Promotor Score (Beta)".
- Choose the respondent group and response requirement.
- Click "Submit".
- Create or edit your report template under the Reports >> Edit Report Templates menu option.
- Insert the "Net Promotor Score Items" component from the report component library.
- Generate reports using your custom template to view NPS results in the report output.
In addition to the PDF report component, you can also generate the data export via Reports >> Export Data Files. Select "Net Promotor Score Items" export option and click "Create Export File". An email will be sent to you with a link to the data.
*Available on the Enterprise Edition only
Last updated: Thursday, March 10, 2022