Show or Hide Select Competencies in Reports: Indexing
Administrators can selectively show or hide competencies in individual competency-level report components. This is useful in creating indexes or groupings of competencies that should be scored separately from others.
- From the drop-down menu, select Setup >> Review Items.
- Next to the competency name, click Properties.
- Enter an Index name for the competency, depending on which grouping it should fall in for reports. If you have two competency groups, you will want to have two unique Index names.
- Click "Save Changes."
- Repeat steps two through four for each competency you would like to Index.
- From the drop-down menu, select Reports >> Edit Report Templates.
- Select Create a New Report Template or Open a Template to Edit.
- Add all report components that you would like to use for the reports.
- Open the Settings of each component and select the Index you would like to show from the Limit Results to Competency Index dropdown.
- Click the "Close" button at the bottom of the window and your settings will be saved.
**applies to Professional and Enterprise accounts only
Last updated: Thursday, June 22, 2017