EchoSpan's Enterprise 360-Degree Feedback and Performance Review tools provide Single sign-on (SSO) support via the SAML 2.0 protocol. Single sign-on makes the use of web applications more convenient and secure by allowing your employees to log in to multiple applications using a single username and password combination.
Setting up your EchoSpan account for SSO is easy. All you need to do to start the integration process is contact your client manager. He or she will evaluate your account for SSO technical readiness and provide you instructions on how to set up your company online. Most common SSO setups can be completed same-day.
To prepare for SSO-integration with EchoSpan, please review the following requirements:
- Your organization has an existing SAML-based, SSO platform for internal or external applications.
- You must have a current Performance Review or 360-Degree Feedback account (the Enterprise Edition is currently supported).
- You will need to have a complete employee roster ready to provide to EchoSpan for all users that should have SSO access to the tool. Since the format of this file varies based on the features in your account, please contact your client manager for a current template. On accounts where roster updates are performed automatically, this step can be skipped. Make sure that all users in the list provided have unique email addresses.
- Be ready to add an EchoSpan test user into your internal SSO user repository. An EchoSpan test account is optional, but greatly assists in troubleshooting issues that may arise during the setup process.
- Be ready to send your EchoSpan client manager a copy of your company's SAML metadata file. Once received, we'll import your metadata and provide you certificate file for your network.
- Be available to assist with testing your SAML connection to EchoSpan. Getting servers to communicate with one another for SSO can sometimes be tricky. It's not uncommon for connections to require several rounds of tests to make sure everything is working.
Single Sign-on Costs
Internal-use single sign-on is a complimentary feature of the Enterprise Edition of EchoSpan. Single sign-on services for consultant or distributor accounts are available at a flat rate between $3,000 and $5,000 per sub-account, per year.
Last updated: Thursday, January 19, 2017