Start or Stop feedback for individual Targets
Product Guides for EchoSpan 360-Degree Feedback
Administrators can close the feedback phase for certain Targets, but still keep it open for others. You can use the “Start or Stop Feedback for Targets” feature by following these steps below.
- From the drop-down menu, select Setup >> Advanced Settings.
- Expand the Project Administration section.
- Turn ON the “Start and Stop Feedback for Individual Targets” feature.
- Click “Save Settings.”
- From the drop-down menu, select Targets >> Manage.
- Click on the three-dot menu and select the "Start/Stop Feedback" option.
- Select whether you would like to Start or Stop feedback from the options.
- Check the boxes next to each of the Target’s names you would like to update.
- Click "Save Changes."
NOTE: This feature is only available with the Professional and Enterprise Editions of the EchoSpan tool.
Last updated: Tuesday, January 9, 2018
stop feedback, start feedback, schedule, rolling schedule