Transfer a target from one project to another
Product Guides for EchoSpan 360-Degree Feedback
There may be occasions when you need to move a target from one project to another. This is possible using a utility on the administrative dashboard. It works provided that the content for both the source and destination projects are identical. This feature is available on Pro and Enterprise Editions of EchoSpan.
- Go to the project home page by clicking "Home" from the main project navigation menu.
- Click on the 3 dot menu and select "Transfer Targets"
- Check the Target(s) you want to move to another project.
- Select the project that you want to move the selected Target(s) into from the drop-down select box.
- Click the "Transfer Targets" button to execute the transfer.
Last updated: Tuesday, January 17, 2017
transfer target, move a target