There may be occasions when you need to move a target from one project to another. This is possible using a utility on the administrative dashboard. It works provided that the content for both the source and destination projects are identical. This feature is available on Pro and Enterprise Editions of EchoSpan.
- Go to the project home page by clicking "Home" from the main project navigation menu.
- Click on the "Transfer Targets to Another Project" icon. The Transfer Targets to Another Project options panel will appear.
- Check the Target(s) you want to move to another project.
- Select the project that you want to move the selected Target(s) into from the drop-down select box.
- Click the "Transfer Targets" button to execute the transfer.
Last updated: Tuesday, January 17, 2017