Turning on or off sentiment analysis for comments
EchoSpan has integrated with Microsoft Cognitive Services to provide Sentiment Analysis* of comments in PDF reports. Sentiment scores are calculated once for each Target’s responses when a report is generated. Sentiment Analysis “reads” comments in reports and presents the reader with a measure of positivity for each one presented as a small graph above the comment text. Sentiment scores are useful in quickly identifying comments that may be highly positive or negative.
*This feature will be released initially as a publicly available beta to Professional and Enterprise Edition customers while final testing is performed.
- From the drop-down menu, select Reports >> Edit Report Templates.
- Click the "Open a Template to Edit" button at the top of the page.
- Select the template you would like to edit from the drop-down.
- Click the "Open Template" button.
- Click the "Settings" option on the right side of the screen for the open-ended comments component.
- Here, you will find the option to turn on or off the sentiment analysis feature by checking or unchecking the box.
- Once you have completed customizations for this section click the "Close" button at the bottom of the window and your settings will be saved.
Last updated: Monday, May 15, 2017